[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Slow integration testing suite based on SeamTest - impro

andreigh.ts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 10:13:31 EDT 2007

Looking in the source code for SeamTest.init() I see that it creates and initializes a servletContext and also creates conversationViewRootAttributes.

I was thinking that recreating servletContext and conversationViewRootAttributes might be nedded in order to clear some context variables (that was set up during each test) - so that we can have a clean state of the container before each test.

In this case maybe this functionality should be refactored out into the SeamTest.begin() method (which runs before each test method)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048320#4048320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048320