[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Can't install JbossWS on Tomcat

lasterra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 13:29:56 EDT 2007

Hi all, i get a clean tomcat-5.5.23 and jbossws.1.2.0. I follow steps of  http://labs.jboss.com/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/installation.html#install-tomcat
and then i run tomcat.

When i try to see http://localhost:8080/jbossws i get a 404 error. I see on webapps that jbossws folder is created, but jbossws-deploy is not created.

There is no logs on console, and the file jbossws.log is not created on tomcat/logs.

I open the tomcat-manager, but jbossws application is not listed. Tomcat serlvet samples and others run perfectly.

I checked that jboss*.jar libs are con tomcat/common/lib with activation and mail, and xerces, xalan and serializer jars are on common/endorsed... So I think the instalation is ok.

What i make wrong??

I use jdk_1_5_09 on WindowsXP, i tried on tomcat5.5.20 and 5.5.23 with jbossws 1.2.0 and 1.2.1.

Regards, Enrique.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048424#4048424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048424