[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: PropertyNotFoundException - Target Unreachable

strickla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 13:48:35 EDT 2007

Ok so I took the helloworld example from chapter 2 of the Seam reference guide and added a User.java class with a @Name of "user" and an @Scope of SESSION.  The User bean has one field named "name".

I created a  <h:inputText id="name" value="#{user.name}"/> in the login.xhtml file and when I hit the "Login" button it fails with the exact same error that I got with my initial project in the first post.  So with the same error in two projects now...one that I started from scratch and one that was generated by seam-gen I'm really starting to wonder what I could possibly be missing here...because whatever it is it ISN'T obvious.

What kind of extra configuration needs to go on for me to reference a bean that is annotated with @Name and @Scope for me to be able to reference it from an .xhtml file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048431#4048431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048431