[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Server Peer Configuration

snecu001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 14:02:45 EDT 2007

I have replaced  the Hypersonic database with oracle9i datasource.
I have followed the wiki steps and configure the DefaultDS to point my oracle but when I use the messaging service I do not wish to use persistence i.e no database storage for PersistenceManager,PostOffice or JMSUserManager.

The problem is that when the server peer starts is depended on  PersistenceManager, JMSUSerManager services since I did not add the oracle-pesistence-ds.xml file to the messaging.sar there are no such services. I have tried to comment out the 2 depend statements but it seems that the  PersistenceManager name is required when invoking serverStart(..) from ServerPeer.java.

Question is how can I configure messaging-service.xml for the server peer not to look for the Persistencemanager service ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048435#4048435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048435