[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome for nested entity CRUD?

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 16:56:22 EDT 2007

Because the one-to-many relation is on the Business entity itself, both parent and child have the same EntityHome class, which is BusinessHome. Accordingly, they will have the same Seam component name - "businessHome". And I don't think there can be two Seam components with teh same name within one conversation. Then I thought they should live in two separate conversations, that's why I have <begin-conversation nested="true"/> and was hoping whenever BusinessEdit.xhtml is loaded, a new conversation is created. The page parameter "id" is really meant to be passed from the parent conversation to the child conversation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048485#4048485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048485