[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task form cancel button not working

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 02:55:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using jbpm 3.2 GA. I got an exeception when I clicked cancel button of a task form.

Task form save button and transition buttons are working perfectly fine only cancel button is not working.

Here is the stacktrace...

anonymous wrote : javax.el.ELException: /main/task/view.xhtml @204,71 disabled="#{! processBean.hasProcessImage}": java.lang.NullPointerException
  | 	at com.sun.facelets.el.TagValueExpression.getValue(TagValueExpression.java:76)
  | 	at org.jbpm.webapp.tag.jbpm.ui.Tab.isDisabled(Tab.java:31)
  | 	at org.jbpm.webapp.tag.jbpm.ui.TabSet.encodeBegin(TabSet.java:120)

  | Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  | 	at org.jbpm.webapp.bean.ProcessBean.getHasProcessImage(ProcessBean.java:104)
  | 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor220.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

Taskform buttons are as below...

 <!-- TASKFORM BUTTONS -->
  |         <tf:saveButton value="Save"/>
  |         <tf:cancelButton value="Cancel"/>
  |         <tf:transitionButton transition="Shipping" value="Shipping"/>

It seems like problem is with rendering of process image when cancel button is clicked.

I checked its tld as well, I did not get any tag handler class or tei class for this cancel tag.

Functionalities in the Cancel button and SaveButton final clases are same as both extend the same abstract class AbstractTaskFormButton.

Is anyone else faced this problem earlier.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048583#4048583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048583