[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Upgrade JBoss 4.2.0, Seam 1.2.1 and JSF 1.2

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 11:49:18 EDT 2007

When i did this, I took one of the converted seam examples, made sure I could get it to run, then carefully made sure my configuration and setup looked like the example.  All of the examples in cvs are now like this, so if you can live with it being an unreleased seam version (next version release seems planned for june 5), that's a good way to go.  Your post doesn't mention which seam codebase you're working with btw.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048722#4048722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048722