[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam CVS: should jBPM work? (jbpm.function.mapper not de

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 19:09:36 EDT 2007

"dilator" wrote : I cant find a recent buildable distribution anywhere other than cvs and that doesnt seem to work...
Just in case it helps: the distributed 3.1.4 JAR works for me.

Of course one needs to ensure that any previous cached version of the JAR with the very same name is deleted, but I guess you've taken care of that. If Seam 1.3 does not include jBPM 3.2, or if it needs some patched 3.2 version, then I hope that the name of any distributed patched version will be different from the names used in the jBPM/jPDL distributions.

What problems do you run into?

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048801#4048801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048801