[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: lookup of remote EntityQuery (from seam-gen) for Eclipse

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 21:28:48 EDT 2007

Clark,

What you are seeing here is really an EJB issue not an Seam issue. Can you try JBoss AS 4.2.0 GA to see if this issue is fixed in EJBTHREE-402? If not, maybe it is time to raise a bug if we can re-produce the issue in plain EJB3 (no Seam) code.

Seam is really tested against local EJBs most of the time -- so it might not expose bugs in remote EJBs. I think the most sensible solution to use RCP with Seam today is to write own servlet to handle the server data. You can apply the Seam filter to the servlet so that it can have access to all the Seam contexts and components via the Seam Component class API.

cheers
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048810#4048810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048810