[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: is xhtml a good choice for Facelets templates?

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 26 00:52:07 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : .xhtml is just the default: you can use anything you like

Well, yes.  My point was more "should we" rather than "can we."  I'll I am saying is that if we do use xhtml, and we are going to ask all the vendors to help us with tag completion and validation based on this extension (or a configurable extension), then they should actually validate to something.  If the argument is that XHTML is meant for tags other than standard HTML, and as long as it is XML then scrap the DTD, then I guess we are on the right path.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048818#4048818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048818