[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: lookup of remote EntityQuery (from seam-gen) for Eclipse

cupdike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 26 09:07:26 EDT 2007

Hi Micheal-

Unless I misunderstand your intention, I don't want to use a servlet because I will no longer be working with domain objects in RCP, thus losing a lot of the potential richness and having to break objects down into data for the wire.

I'd like to try out AS 4.2.0 GA but I didn't think Seam 1.2.1 works with that:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1193

In other words, I think I have to wait for Seam 1.3 to start using 4.2.0 G--please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lastly, is there any documentation, in any form, on how Seam works internally?  I've briefly looked through some of the code but it's hard to know where to start.

Thanks, Clark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048843#4048843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048843