[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation Scope performance

cormet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 26 23:32:58 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am having serious performance issue when using conversation. If i just used default scope (event scope), page loading time is not that bad. however, if i switch to conversation scope, page loading time is increadibly slow.

Would any one teach me what do i need to configure/tune to make the conversation scope working as normal? btw, I need to use conversation scope rather than event scope.

more info: using Seam 1.2.1 GA, hibernate 3.2.1 GA, eclipse and windows.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

-Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048877#4048877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048877