[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - window name UTF-8? menu does not stay

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 27 00:49:33 EDT 2007

Hello, I am experiencing JBoss Portal. Seeing some issues:

1. When I use UTF8(for example, chinese characters) as window name for adding portlets, it did not show up correctly, like 产品分类,
no one can recognize. but page name is OK with UTF8.

2. Sub pages show as drop down menu, but very difficult to handle. When mouse move from page header tab to sub menu, the whole sub menu will disappear if move slowly. It stays on only when move mouse very fast. (IE browser)

3. Access portal from IE with chinese locale, the page did not render in chinese, but still in English. Where to configure locale?

Thanks,
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048881#4048881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048881