[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: error changing theme when logged in as admin in 2.6cr2

andreas.wiesauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 27 07:04:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

I did nothing special. As I said, I installed JBoss Portal from SVN (trunk) and I use a MYSQL database as datasource. I deployed with "build deploy" and after that I installed add-on (samples, admin, management portlets).

If I log in as admin and try to change the theme of the default portal, the drop-down list switches back to default theme and the theme is not changed (but there is no error message, the theme simply does not change). The same thing happens if I create a new user with admin role. The only theme I can change is the theme of my dashboard.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048902#4048902