[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Configure queues/topics at application level, Possible?

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 27 21:54:00 EDT 2007

This is causing me grief, because we want two different versions of the same app deployed into the same JBoss instance.

I have it all working, with two different web context-roots and two loader-repository names which isolates the EJBs just fine.

But if I need different queue names for different instances of my EAR, it will be a real pain, as the queue name is referenced by clients and in the EAR config.

Is there really no way to make queues application-level?

"jaikiran" wrote : Thank you genman, for sharing your thoughts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048956#4048956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048956