[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Upgrade JBoss 4.2.0, Seam 1.2.1 and JSF 1.2

Veroland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 05:19:38 EDT 2007

Thanks, I have tried to remove the ConfigureListener as well but still the same result, I have also made my config files exactly the same as the examples but still to no avail.

Unfortunately project time lines forced me to go back to 4.0.5 for now but I will try again in my spare time tonight or tomorrow night. (As today is my wedding anniversary so it might not be a good idea to work tonight)

Thanks for all the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048981#4048981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048981