[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - a4j:region and conversationID

mazant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 05:59:08 EDT 2007

Hi all,
is it possible to add the conversationID of a long running conversation inside an ajax4jsf region?
I've a region that use EJB with scope conversation, when the region is submitted, only the data inside the region are submittetd so seam create new EJB. But I need to access to the EJB in the conversation not a new.

I've try with

 <a4j:region renderRegionOnly="false"

but with this way all the field in the page are submitted. It works but there is a lot of bandwidth waste.

-mazant-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048994#4048994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048994