[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Character encoding

nevermoreagain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 01:04:26 EDT 2007

Hello, i found this in Seam Reference
anonymous wrote :
  | Character encoding
  | Sets the character encoding of submitted form data.
  | This filter is not installed by default and requires an entry in components.xml to enable it:
  | <web:character-encoding-filter encoding="UTF-16"
  | override-client="true"
  | url-pattern="*.seam"/>
  |
  | ? encoding ? The encoding to use.
  | ? override-client ? If this is set to true, the request encoding will be set to whatever is specified by encoding
  | no matter whether the request already specifies an encoding or not. If set to false, the request encoding
  | will only be set if the request doesn't already specify an encoding. The default setting is false.
  | ? url-pattern ? Used to specify which requests are filtered, the default is all requests.
But i'm wondering why this is not working for me?

I found that after re-rendering cyrillic text data in <h:inputText> become unreadable.
I'm using JBoss AS 4.0.5 and Seam 1.2.1
Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049176#4049176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049176