[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - same problem with Bank example compile error.

lutuanhui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 04:41:12 EDT 2007

Hi :
I met the same problem as dream2732 except for version 4.0.4,Is there anyone who solved this problem? Please share me your solution.
Thanks!

"dream2732" wrote : I carefully followed the getting started guide (for version 4.0.3SP1) to the point where it says "compiling the java source"--environment variables, I believe are set up correctly, and I also pointed jboss.home to my local jboss installation directory, when I ran the ant command "ant -f jboss-build.xml compile", get the following error :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049224#4049224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049224