[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - logger problem with jboss 4.2

sashaxiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 04:57:33 EDT 2007

i have an EJB3 aplication working fine with jboss 4.0.5. I installed jboss 4.2.0
to develop webservices easier and jboss publish it as i want, but my aplications crashes when i log in. The error is :

 java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: TRACE
	at org.jboss.logging.Log4jLoggerPlugin.isTraceEnabled(Log4jLoggerPlugin.java:85)
	at org.jboss.logging.Logger.isTraceEnabled(Logger.java:122)
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:620)

i have JDK 1.5. Any ideas? i read log4j have changed in this version and someone told me to delete it.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049229#4049229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049229