[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Development cycle (best practices?)

kryptolus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 08:03:59 EDT 2007

What's the best way to develop a Seam application?

Right now I have JBoss AS pointing to my development directory.
However, every time I redeploy I have to deal with the session data. Proxy objects are stored in the session, but they are not valid on redeploy so I get an error with that. If I reload, it will work again.

I would love to know what other people do.
Anybody develop outside an application server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049281#4049281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049281