[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Initial State Transfer failing.

rayzor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 11:25:50 EDT 2007

Yup,

It is serializable:

  | import org.jboss.cache.aop.annotation.Serializable;
  |
  | public class AssessmentRequest implements Serializable {

The AssessmentRequest class just contains Strings and a Date class as member variables.

If I start with an empty cache and fill the nodes, its get replicated with *no issues* at all.

The only issue I have is this initial state transfer not working!

I don't need the fine-grained replication features of the Pojocache so opted out of using that.

Ray.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049390#4049390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049390