[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:selectItems and text to display between the radio buttons

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 00:04:58 EDT 2007

I have the following in my xhtml page

  | <h:form>
  |    <h:selectOneRadio value="#{operationAction.selectedControl}">
  |        <s:selectItems value="#{controlActions}" var="control" label="#{control.name}">
  |           <h:outputText value="#{control.description}"></h:outputText>
  |        </s:selectItems>
  |     </h:selectOneRadio>
  |     <s:button action="#{operationAction.invokeOperation}" value="Execute"/>
  | </h:form>

As you can see in between the opening and closing of the <s:selectItems> tags I want some extra text to display for each radio button, beyond the label. But this doesn't work.

Also, when I select one of the radio buttons and cllick the <s:button> it is not setting my operationAction.selectedControl to the value of the selected radio button.

What can I do to get this functionality to work? Am I in the complete wrong direction. I was going to use a richfaces component, but they don't have a radio button component.

Thanks

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049578#4049578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049578