[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: outputlink order problem

nicolasb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 08:22:55 EDT 2007

sadly no answer...

i guess i have i basic lack of understanding of basic seam principles.

the scenario is quite simple i have page which displays a single entry (and maybe associated entries) retrieved from a page parameter. basic push/pull approach with the pages.xml and a action.

up to this point it works but i don't seem to be able to continue from here.
every time i try to submit a from and run another method it behaves strangly or won't even show an error message.

this is a simple pattern one would find in a blog. static url to display the blogentry and the possibility to add a comment. (which the example in seam doesn't provide)

there is an example in seam which provides the basic functionality I'm looking for its th contact list. sadly it tries to demonstrate the simplicity of the application framework.

can anyone explain to my the basic approach do i have to use a conversation etc.. ???

thx 4 any help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049683#4049683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049683