[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Viewing message contents in a queue

parressh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 11:03:45 EDT 2007

Tim, I'll get you all that information, but quickly, you said

anonymous wrote :  and also explain how you send prevent messages from being consumed by the MDB before you browse them.

This is the information I was asking for previously.  Your suggestion was to alter the PrefetchSize to be less than the number of messages in the queue (e.g. PrefetchSize to 1 and MDB MaximumSize to 3 and send 20 messages which takes about 30 seconds for all the messages to be consumed in my code), which would prevent some of the messages from being immediately consumed by the MDB.  Would that be a sufficient explanation for how I prevent messages from being consumed by the MDB before I browse them?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049762#4049762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049762