[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: please help: concurrent paths execution

ax666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 11:22:06 EDT 2007

good to know, but actually I want them to be executed concurrently. I have  (long running) sub processes that have to be executed simultaneously, two for now, but more later. it's just the synchronization in the parent process that is making trouble.... concerning "exclusive" : I noticed that some attributes/values are in the code, but not in the documentation and not in the schema.... just not stable enough?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049778#4049778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049778