[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam-gen

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 11:44:11 EDT 2007

"cormet" wrote : I am not too sure about Jboss seam only support ejb3. if this is the case, then i shouldn't use it because i'll use hibernate.
You can surely use Hibernate along with EJB3; all Seam examples use it too.

If the Seam Gen generated project gives you an EAR then I think you'll need to deploy that (and not just the WAR file that you might find within that EAR).

Alternatively, you'll need to tell Seam Gen to generate a WAR-only project -- if it can do that (searching for "embedded EJB3 might help you to find the answer; but using EJB3 might be easier).

Your Could not create Component: org.jboss.seam.core.init without any further details will not be enough for people to tell you what's wrong.

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049790#4049790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049790