[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Bug?: 4.2GA & MySQL => SpyJMSException

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 11:55:17 EDT 2007

Here is the problem. The SQL statements in the files server/xxx/deploy/jms/hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml and server/xxx/deploy/jms/hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml are geared towards HSQLDB. You need to replace these files with the MySQL equivalent. There is a wiki page concerning this at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQDB.

Personally, I prefer to use JBoss Messaging, in which case the source code for JBoss Messaging comes with the proper replacement files (though I have not yet tried them on 4.2).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049798#4049798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049798