[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam CVS+JBoss 4.2+Trinidad

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 12:32:29 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately no luck.  I have looked at the SeamDiscs example in CVS which uses Trinidad.  It looks from it that the A4J filter is no longer required in web.xml.

I have followed the SeamDiscs example very closely still to no avail.  No matter what I try, I still get the above error when trying to access a page with Trinidad Components.  Pages without Trinidad (the sample "home" page) load fine.  I am sure it is something simple that I am overlooking.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049807#4049807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049807