[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Viewing message contents in a queue

parressh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 12:45:10 EDT 2007

Okay, maybe I wasn't asking the question very well before.  My question to you is, how do I configure an MDB to not consume all the messages on a queue?  This is the question I thought you were answering when you recommended setting the PrefetchSize variable.  So, now that the correct question has been stated, do you know of an answer?  Otherwise, is there any other way to see the messages when there is an MDB attached?

You example steps to reproduce the issue are exactly what I was doing.  It appeared to me that the MDB was only consuming 1 message at a time.  But it seems that the QueueBrowser is showing that a message is never just sitting on the queue waiting for the consumer to consume it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049811#4049811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049811