[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Piling thread count when it polls the queue.

apk2072 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 14:50:54 EDT 2007

"timfox" wrote : 1.2.0.GA is not the latest version.

  | Can you try 1.2.0.SP2? (Current latest version)
  |
  | Better still you could  wait until tomorrow when I release 1.3.0.

Tim,

I was going through the 1.3.0 documentation and it is mentioned that 1.3.0 works better with JBoss-4.2.0.GA version. We are currently using Jboss-4.0.4.GA version, do you suggest we should upgrade to Jboss-4.2.0 before we upgrade our messaging to 1.3.0?

Also, should JBoss-4.2.0.GA includes the messaging framework by default or we again have to go through the JBM integration instructions?

-APK.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049860#4049860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049860