[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue/Topic Security Config

BrentShikoski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 16:42:27 EDT 2007

Tim,

I looked at the changes you made for this fix and I think you'll want to change what you did in the TopicService class.

It looks like you used the same code from the QueueService class:

  | serverPeer.getSecurityManager().setSecurityConfig(true, destination.getName(), destination.getSecurityConfig());

The first argument denotes whether or not the destination is a queue or a topic, so for the TopicService class it should be:

  | serverPeer.getSecurityManager().setSecurityConfig(false, destination.getName(), destination.getSecurityConfig());

Or you could change the code in both places to be:

  | serverPeer.getSecurityManager().setSecurityConfig(isQueue(), destination.getName(), destination.getSecurityConfig());

Sorry, that probably should have been my suggested solution in the first place.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049905#4049905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049905