[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How do i deploy servlet using JBoss4.2.0.GA, pls help ???

Bmist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 17:25:29 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have written a test servlet and now i am trying to deploy it on the JBoss server. how do i do it, can anybody pls tell me the steps ? i tried to google it but its making me more confused and the thing is not working.

i also have to deploy the descriptor web.xml.

i am using the JBoss version JBoss-4.2.0.GA.

moreover i have set the following env variables viz. JAVA_HOME, JBOSS_HOME, CLASSPATH and when i run the run.bat file it does not throw any errors but again i guess the server is not listening coz the port 8080 is not opened on my machine.

Also when i run shutdown.bat it says path is not specified.

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049920#4049920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049920