[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

evl123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 18:52:55 EDT 2007

"evl123" wrote : "shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote :
  |   | We recommend that you don't use the Tomahawk components.  If you use the file upload control provided by Seam then you get all the things you mentioned (file name, content type, etc).
  |
  | Shane,
  | Sorry but could you detail a bit more about file upload control provided by Seam?
  | Do you mean something like this:
  | <s:fileUpload data="#{uploadAction.uploadedFile}" />
  | (..where uploadedFile is component of type org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.UploadedFile)

Oops, that is tomahawk.  Ok, that's goofy of me.  I guess what I'm trying to find out is:
1.  What jar file to download to get Seam's own upload component
2.  Is <s:fileUpload> correct tag to use?

Thanks,
landrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049940#4049940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049940