[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem in image loading from local machine

ritesh_sanjay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 03:08:40 EDT 2007

Hi,
      I have html code embedded in one of my jsp portlet and that page contains some images to be loaded from local machine but it's not loading actually.I have tried different -2 path giving for images and even tried putting images in all the folder to check from where it's picking up.
But that also seems not working.

When I give like this

it loads the image properly, only problem comes when I try loading image from local machine.

My JSP Page Code below :
<%@ page info="a hello world example" %>

Hello, World

<h1>My Support</h1>

An image from another folder 111:

<h1 style="font-size:180%; line-height:1.2em; color:#aaa; margin-bottom:20px;">Welcome to your personalized Apple Support Page</h1>

Add your Apple products to this page to see your warranty coverage and service status at a glance.
You can also easily get to online support information for your products.

An image from another folder 222:

An image from another folder 333:

An image from W3Schools:

Please suggest.