[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to deploy multiple hars (atleast two) in jboss?

prabhu_rdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 03:13:39 EDT 2007

Hi All,

We have a product customized to different clients. We have a basic har which does the hibernate related stuff (common to all clients). Now we have implemented the customized work flow management which will be used by some of our clients. I dont want to put the work flow related hibernate files into the basic har. The reason behind this is the size becomes large and not all of our clients need this work flow. Is there any way to deploy two hars in jboss?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Prabhu.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049987#4049987