[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - JBoss Tree Cache Eviction Plicy Configuration

dsualeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 06:50:42 EDT 2007

Hi ,
I am using the LRU Eviction Policy for my JBoss Tree Cache running REPL_ASYNC mode.
My desired result is that the when the cache is filled up with 20 modes, it should remove the old nodes in least recently used fashion to accomodate new ones

I would like to know what is the exact significance of the "Time to Live Seconds " parameter?

The doc say is the idle time before a node is swept away and 0 denotes no limit.
Can above offer more detail on this ?

Thanks in advance,
Danish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050087#4050087