[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data separation in multi tenant applications with seam

christian_zeidler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 07:49:34 EDT 2007

Hi, Thanks for your input, it's been realy helpfull!

I'm currently prototyping a solution with hibernate filters. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045495  has been helping me with getting the information together from the many documentation sources :-) (hibernate core, annotations, entityManager, seam, etc.)

The problem I'm facing now is that i've got two entityManagers configured in components.xml, one of them uses the filters. Befor a user's login, of cource I need the standard entityManager. During authentification, I can set the parameter for the filter -> But then... How do I set the FilteredEntityManager as the default for this session?

The solution that is provided in the post that I linked above consists in overriding the PersistenceContextName for every entityList Class. I don't think that this is an optimal solution. I would prefer to set the percistenceContext name in the authentification method once and for all right after setting the filter parameters... any hints on how this can be done?

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050101#4050101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050101