[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - sub processes and versioning

ax666 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 07:59:23 EDT 2007

one question concerning process versions. I have a process and a sub process. obviously deployment sets the version to use. I mean after deploying initial versions of both processes. this assignment is in the database. After deploying a newer version of the sub process, the parent process will still execute the older version. documentation says
version	attribute	optional	the version of the sub process. If no version is specified, the latest version of the given process will be taken.
only if I redeploy the parent process (which didn't change), the newer sub process version will be used. to me that sounds like a bug, or did I miss something?
alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050109#4050109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050109