[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MyEjb3 not bound :(

mailmustu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 09:53:02 EDT 2007

I have to say JBoss has worst console compared to any other application server.

I can nowhere find a list of "deployed applications", even tomcat has this basic  but damn important feature in its admin console.

About the JNDI viewer, i guess you are referring to "service=JNDIView" ??
When I click on invoke of "Output JNDI info as text"
(Please correct me if I am wrong )

I can see:

  | java:comp namespace of the MyEjb3.ear/MyEjb3.war application:
  |
  |   +- UserTransaction[link -> UserTransaction] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   +- ORB (class: org.jacorb.orb.ORB)
  |   +- env (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- security (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   |   +- realmMapping[link -> java:/jaas/other] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   |   |   +- subject[link -> java:/jaas/other/subject] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   |   |   +- securityMgr[link -> java:/jaas/other] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   |   |   +- security-domain[link -> java:/jaas/other] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)

Thats it....nothing specific to my project in "java: Namespace"  or "Global JNDI Namespace"
Nothing anywhere about HelloWorldbean or HelloWorldLocal .
is that normal ??

I have been struggling with this simple HelloWorld for more than 2 weeks now!...please help.

Thanks,
Mustafa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050156#4050156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050156