[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

csweeney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 10:16:29 EDT 2007

I have additional information (for my particular case):

Our web application uses the Richfaces tree widget
http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossrichfaces/freezone/docs/devguide/index.html

In implementing the necessary data structure support, I encountered a class loading problem, and a posted solution:
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107687

The solution involves setting

  | <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">true</attribute>

in server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\META-INF\jboss-service.xml and indeed,
this does solve the Tree/TreeNode class not found error.

Unfortunately, it also breaks SEAM email. Further investigation pending...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050176#4050176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050176