[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: duplicate factory for: actor

jweidner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 10:57:05 EDT 2007

I saw the same problem today after I switched from using seam 1.1.0 to 1.1.6.    I tried patching the copy of Init.class in the jboss-seam.jar file that I was including in my ear file to log some extra debug statements.    However, my new version of the class wasn't being loaded.   I deleted all the other .ear files from the deploy directory, deleted the tmp/deploy directory and restarted jboss and the problem went away.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050208#4050208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050208