[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Why is injection not working in AS 4.0 and 4.2 (servlets

brintoul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 11:41:54 EDT 2007

I see that this thread and its contents have been given "sticky" status, yet there seems to be little content in it.

No offense to Wolfgang here, but is that what passes for good coverage of a problem like this?  I mean, release 4.2 was touted as being "fully Java EE compliant" (I paraphrase) by the program manager (or some such figure), and yet something central to the Servlet 2.5 specification - supplied by the included Tomcat 6, I'm told - doesn't seem to work.  I'm not complaining, really, I'm just mystified... Am I the only one trying this?  Is there such little support out there that *no one* has an answer?  Please, someone, give a little more insight on this problem with 4.2 GA...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050230#4050230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050230