[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Hold the client ip from the client calls made to the we

adinarayana.gunnam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 03:30:15 EDT 2007

Hi
  I got the solution for this problem.
  I got the implementation class for the WebServiceContextImpl  class.I hope this it is not been implemented in jars provided.
  I found a method to get the messagecontext.
  i.e

   public MessageContext getMessageContext()
	   {
	      CommonMessageContext msgContext = MessageContextAssociation.peekMessageContext();
	      if(msgContext instanceof SOAPMessageContextJAXWS)
	         return (SOAPMessageContextJAXWS) msgContext;
	      else
	         return new SOAPMessageContextJAXWS(msgContext);
	   }

plesae import the jar C:\JBOSS\server\all\deploy\jbossws.sar\jbossws- core to get all the classesequired for this method

I used the obtained message context from this method  to obtain the ip addtress as below

MessageContext mc=getMessageContext();
		System.out.println(((javax.servlet.ServletRequest)mc.get(MessageContext.SERVLET_REQUEST)).getRemoteAddr());

Thanks
Adinarayana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100911#4100911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100911