[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Calling a local 2.x stateless session bean from a remote

zagarol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 04:55:48 EDT 2007

Quick update for anyone who is trying to do the same as me.

I have now got this working the process I used is:
1) Keep all your beans packaged as before.
2) Update the ejb-jar.xml to use the latest schema.
3) Update jboss.xml to use the latest schema.
4) update the ejb-jar to have a remote reference (This is to get around the JBoss bug EJBTHREE-933 which throws a NullPointerException if no remote interfaces are provided. Once the bug is fixed this can probably be removed).

And voila it all works like a charm. We can now intercept our facade beans and all is good :)

Shane Preater
www.onevisionsupport.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100915#4100915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100915