[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using EL in backend Java code?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 13:11:01 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I remember reading the new forum is based on Seam.  When will it be ready and is there a beta version I can try?

Soon now (we really are getting closer) but I'm not sure how long exactly. It's all based around the wiki architecture that Christian is building (which is used to run http://in.relation.to/ and is available in Seam examples now (though the forums aren't finished). It will be under the same license as Seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100995#4100995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100995