[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:fileUpload not actually sending output?

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 15:45:32 EDT 2007

I resolved the TrinidadListener class not def found (it was some JBoss stuff hanging around in the tmp deployer folder)

So I'm seeing the same behavior. With Trinidad the InputStream is null. I actually debugged it and the multipart parser is invoked and it tries to parse the request, but when it gets the input stream from the HttpRequest and reads it the first read returns -1 so it gets out of the loop.

After taking out Trinidad evertyhing works fine and the data is passed to the bean as expected.

Was an issue entered for it?

Thanks,

Jose

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101065#4101065