[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - identity authenticator method runs twice

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 17:44:58 EDT 2007

My app uses Seam, JSF, oc4j, and JSPs.  I'm using the Identity feature in Seam to define my login authentication method.  The funny problem I'm having is that when authentication fails (due to invalid password, for example), the login method actually executes twice.  If I remove the line in components.xml that points to my login() method as the login authenticator, and simply use action="#{loginManager.login}" in my login page command button, the method executes only once as expected.  As a sanity check, I reduced my login method to a single System.out.println, and returned false.  My test string printed twice to the console until I modified the components.xml.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is there some configuration setting that pertains to this...?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101094#4101094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101094