[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Custom Logger in JBoss

JKV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 02:05:04 EDT 2007

I have a three different log4j.xml files for three different ears that I have deployed.

Say I am deploying A.ear, B.ear and C.ear to JBoss, I will have three folder by the name A, B and C under the conf directory of the Server. Each of these folders will have the log4j.xml file for that particular ear.

I am using my custom Logger say MyLogger which extends Logger for logging events. I have included this MyLogger.jar file in all the ear files.

I also have the JBoss log4j.xml file in the conf directory undisturbed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101152#4101152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101152