[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 09:19:51 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : The programmer would make the navigation link he clicks propagation="none"
Hi Pete,

Thank you very much for your replies on my several Conversation discussion post. Could you please give me a details instruction in the following codes which I modified from the booking example? I changed the HotelSearch bean from Session to Conversation. Thank you so much in advance.
HotelSearch.java at Stateful
  | @Name("hotelSearch")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | public class HotelSearchingAction implements HotelSearching {
  |
  |    @Begin
  |    public void find() {
  |       page = 0;
  |       queryHotels();
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  |    public void nextPage() {
  |       page++;
  |       queryHotels();
  |    }
  |
  |    @Begin(join=true)
  |    public void previousPage() {
  |       page--;
  |       queryHotels();
  |    }
  |
  |    private void queryHotels() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @Remove
  |    public void destroy() {}
  | }

HotelBooking.java at Stateful
  | @Name("hotelBooking")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | public class HotelBookingAction implements HotelBooking {
  |
  |    @Begin
  |    public void selectHotel(Hotel selectedHotel) {
  |    }
  |
  |    public void bookHotel() {
  |    }
  |
  |    public void setBookingDetails() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @End
  |    public void confirm() {
  |    }
  |
  |    @End
  |    public void cancel() {}
  |
  |    @Remove
  |    public void destroy() {}
  | }
and main.xhtml<h:selectInputText id="searchString" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101295#4101295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101295